The Step Filters range for Commercial Vehicle (primary and secondary air, oil and steering, fuel and water separators, brake dryers, cabin and urea) provides 97% coverage of the main needs of the market.
Step Filters is a Spanish brand with more than 2,500 filter references that constitute an efficient form of engine protection, reducing repair and maintenance costs and preserving performance throughout
its useful life.
A brand that allows you to improve the profitability of your business, without renouncing to the quality guaranteed by the strict procedures of homologation of the manufacturing lines.
Step Filters has the backing of Grupo Cartés, a benchmark for knowledge and experience in filtration in the market.
step filters range
FOR COMMERCIAL VEHICLES
- With by-pass valve to ensure engine lubrication for cold starts and even when the filter is clogged.
- Available in spin-on type, traditional cartridges and environmentally friendly cartridges without metal parts, to minimise the impact on the environment.
- Manufactured from cellulose with low initial restriction which improves airflow into the engine and increases engine performance.
- High particle retention capacity in environments where dust concentration is higher, such as quarries or earth moving.
- With class S1 or F1 self-extinguishing filter media, which prevents engine fire and ensures the safety of vehicle occupants.
- Manufactured with specially designed filter media to meet today's fuel requirements without compromising the flow rate necessary for engines to perform at maximum efficiency.
- The correct separation of water from fuel prevents breakdowns in injection systems and the rest of the circuit.
- The main protection of the brake system against malfunctions lies in the removal of moisture and small oil particles from the compressed air circuit by the air dryer.
- Manufactured with two independent contaminant removal systems: one for the oil with mechanical and coalescent separation, and another for the condensed water contained in the air, which is removed by adsorption.
- Manufactured to protect cabin occupants by separating dust, soot and other hazardous gases, ensuring maximum comfort while reducing the risk of fatigue and drowsiness caused by these substances.
- Designed to trap pollen particles and bacteria that are harmful to people with allergies or respiratory problems.
- To meet stringent emission standards, today's trucks are equipped with SCR selective catalytic reduction systems that require continuous injection of urea as a reducing agent. Urea filters remove particles that may have entered the fluid during handling processes and can damage engine components.
Become a Step Filters distributor through a quality and trusted brand that sets you apart.
Offer your customers the alternative they are looking for.
Contact the Cartés Group experts for personalised advice.